Rich in features|
RichMosaic allows users to scan their many digital photos and movies to create a mosiac of their favourite image. It has a very easy to use
interface that allows users to quickly obtain results.
- Input can be a list of pictures or frames from a movie. (VirtualDub is required for movies)
- Output can be geometric squares or wrapped to the countours of the picture.
- Output can be either in colour, black and white or sepia.
- Final output is in most common paper sizes. Ideal for printing and for the web.
- Easy to use point and click interface.
- Online instructions and FAQs.
- Automatic updates (if enabled in menu).
- Fully adjustable output. From size of thumbnails to paper size.
- Read more on the RichMosaic Blog
- Subscribe to an RSS feed for RichMosaic